-->

Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Random News!

So, when Christmas comes, I'll have a bunch of new toys to play with, thus more things to post about. Until then, I have a few things I could do for posts. All of them involving a video camera, since I now know how to play around with it. Basically, I can just upload more matches of Me vs Andy in Brawl+ or regular Brawl, if that's your thing. Or, I could do a vlog entry (because you all love my beautiful face). It'll be done unscripted, so as to improve my commentary skills. I could add commentary to some of me and Andy's games, but that'll make them take longer and thus you'll get less but more bang. Lastly, I could record about 10 minutes of me laddering on Shoddy, so you can see all my rage. That one will have commentary built in, because I talk to myself due to schizophrenia. :P

So, no point putting a poll up as there's only a week left until Christmas, just tell me on msn.

EDIT: Oh, also, I'm making a religion based around Arceus for funs. It'll be called the Church of Arceus, because I'm original like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment