-->

Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Future Content May Exist!

So, as you may have noticed, the quality of my blog posts has been going down. This is due to NOTHING HAPPENING. I can't post about stuff unless something happens! So, I'm working on a trailer for stuff that may or may not happen over the next year! I'll be asking a few of my friends if they want to work on content, so when you read this Trav go on msn so I can ask you. :P Oh, wait, you're on Skype, let's just hope you're not AFK.

Anyway, so, on my birthday, this blog will probably be on bulletpunch.com, as opposed to bulletpunch.blogspot.com, so if the blog goes 404, don't fret! Just check the possible new url. Projects of stuff I'll be posting about will include the current Pokemon and Brawl, but will be updated to include SF4 more regularly, maybe Magic the Gathering (best card game ever), Tekken, MvC2 and HDR. It will also get whatever flavour of the week game I happen to be playing at the time. So, its only now I realise I totally should have named this blog King of Games and capitalized on the hilarious Yugioh reference. My Youtube channel will obviously continue to be used, and may or may not get a psuedo-podcast sometime. I don't really know yet. Anyway, the trailer will be on my youtube account with some catchy music and cool footage of whatever I have on me at the time. It may just be random footage of pros I'm abusing to make the game look more interesting than how ever well I can play it, or it may be footage of Me vs Andy or Me vs Weng/Coolz, whichever. You won't know unless you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment