-->

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pete's Christmas List

I have nothing else to post about today, so here we go:

  1. Playstation 3 -- Basically, SSF4 isn't coming out on PC, I want Tekken 6 and Blazblue, so why not?
  2. Street Fighter 4 Fight Stick (PS3) -- For Street Fighter 4, and, once its released, Super Street Fighter 4 its a stick! Also works for the other non-Tatsunoko vs Capcom fighting games I'll be getting.
  3. Pokemon HeartGold -- You shouldn't need an explanation here.
  4. Tatsunoko vs Capcom -- Yeah, its Wii. Yeah, I'll have to buy a new stick for it. I don't really care, though, as neo-MvC will still be fun.
  5. Tekken 6 -- Its Tekken, it looks cool, and Bob is fat. Yoshimitsu is looking as cool as ever, and now I'm good at fightan games it seems like a good time for me to get into it.
  6. Pre-order for Super Street Fighter 4 -- It comes out in March, but I'm way too hype to be able to wait, so why not pre-order now?
  7. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky -- I've always wanted to try out Mystery Dungeon, and now with the 'Yellow' of the newest seems like a good time to start.
  8. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon -- I love Fire Emblem and have always wanted to see whether or not Marth is actually gay, or Brawl just makes him look that way. Now that its remade on DS, it seems like a good time to.
  9. Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos -- Skaven were too expensive, so...
  10. Money for various useless stuff I don't need but want anyway -- Mostly Pokemon figures and plushies, so awesome stuff.

Next time I can't make a blogpost, I promise I won't do something retarded like this. Instead, there'll be a Pokemon fanfic I'm writing entitled A Shadow Over Selos. It'll be a semi-grimdark story, staring a trainer and his beloved Dusknoir taking it to the Pokemon League.

No comments:

Post a Comment