-->

Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nominees!

So, after it was pointed out to me the advertising bot stops people linking in comments, you'll have to message them to me on msn at pete278@gmail.com. Anyway, nominees will be posted here, since I'm lazy and need to put them somewhere.


SD vs Andre: Game 3



CoolzInferno (I may have called him 'Weng') vs MrChowda


Ric vs J-Birds



DMG vs UTD Zac in a sausage commercial



M2K vs Ally at Apex

Funniest Moment:



SS/Tang vs Zhu/Lucky in Melee Doubles (I'm letting this be nominated because its still awesome, even if Vlade didn't actually read the rules. Come on Vlade, it clearly said 2009)

Best Salt/Johns Nominations:
  • SD Throwing controller
  • Ted and Shaya needing a match to 'chill out'

Best Pokemon Player:
  • Weng (self nominated :P)
  • Vlade (also self-nominated
  • Trav (guess who)
  • Me (and yet again)

No comments:

Post a Comment