-->

Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

CELEBRATORY BLOG POST OF AWESOME

Stuff is picking up in the world of bulletpunch.blogspot.com, and although...wait, what's that? its just www.bulletpunch.com now? By god, you're right! If you got here via a 'You've been redirected' message, that means you weren't aware of this change. Well, now you are! We have a domain name, and its awesome. Only just got it today!

Anyway, although the tournament's constraints prohibited me and Trav from doing the first interview, we should be able to get one at Kane's house if Vladeyboy goes. That'll be the first episode of the great and awesome Pete's Perfect Prosecutor Podcast (ft. Trav) or PPPP (ft. Trav). First episode will be interview Vlade, as the Eastern states haven't met him and I feel he has alot they probably don't listen to, due to that aforementioned lack of national presence. There may also be Luigi/Waluigi or Wobbuffet jokes, or whatever the meme is at the time. Keep your eyes tuned here/my youtube channel for any updates on it. :D

Also on the youtube channel will be more Weegee matches coming up soon. Sorry about the lack of uploading so far, but my internet keeps cutting out just before it finishes, much to my annoyance. Also, sorry Mic, but I haven't finished the picture-in-picture yet, still working out the technicalities. Thanks to you guys who managed to get me awards for it, by the way. It makes me feel pretty awesome. :D

Oh, and for you guys who thought I was just indecisive and lazy, take a look:

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/Pete278/wobbuffet.jpg

This is a picture of the Wobbuffet model in BrawlBox, being editted by yours truly. If you look closely, you can see my msn window with Marty at the bottom, and this blog in Chrome. The walking animations are annoying due to his four little feet, but oh well, its not too difficult. Got one texture so far (shiny Wobbuffet, fairly simple :P), and Marty will hopefully do another for me. :P Once I can get comparisons for hitboxes and properties, PSA will go easily due to my obsessive compulsive nature.

Lastly, to wrap this post up, ads may be coming soon. However, they're targetted ads from Google, so they'll be related to the blog's material. Its mostly an experiment to see how they can get a set of ads from the convoluted insanity that is this blog. Seriously, have you looked at how many topics I've posted about? Its ridiculous.

That's it for now, but rememeber, more content is always coming from the one and only Pete278. Oh, and Level 9 Luigi. And a bit from Trav.

No comments:

Post a Comment