-->

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

そこよ、翡翠ちゃん。~

いい機会だから、オレのブロッグに書きたいと思うよ。さあ、これのポストをたのしんでくださいよ。

If it weren't for Andrew's pestering, this post wouldn't exist, so be thankful for him doing so. Or yell at him for doing so. Either way, bring it up with him. Nonetheless, I do have some (relatively) important news (relative to the Pokemon updates, that is). Basically, up until my exams, I will be doing my goshdarn best to spread word of both BlazBlue and Melty Blood, i.e. two more obscure fighting games that really deserve a scene due too awesome. Though I may be a bit optimistic with Melty, I'm sure I'll find -someone- out there. Then, after my TEE, I'll be hosting a dual tournament for both, and from there, starting a scene. So, basically, any of you who enjoy BlazBlue or Melty and live in Perth that I haven't talked to about this yet, get ready for the tournament in 16 weeks.

Also, this means that, in between the little studying I'll do and the procrastinating of study that I really should be doing, I'll be practicing the two to make sure I can be a good representative of the future to-be scene, because nobody likes a scrub community manager. :P Plus, maining a low tier character as the community manager means you'll be more popular, since you're not just another tier whore in the eyes of the scrubs, and thus will more easily spread word of the scene. Maybe I should play C-Roa and Rachel, then. Eh, I'll probably stick to Hisui and Hazama, in the end, and be a solid mid tier main, and lose the 'low tier popularity vote' but I guess seconding H-Roa would be fun. Always liked Roa, since he is still the sexiest man alive.

Current list of recruits:

Melty:
Trav
Nasch
Vlade

BB:
Trav
Nasch
Vlade
Jesse
Kane/Romant1k

Let's see how it goes, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo!

    Tips to recruit for Melty Blood:


    Step 1. Recommend the Fate/Stay Night anime. Good entry level, captivates interest in TYPE MOON.

    Step 2. Recommend Kara no Kyoukai movies. Much better than the F/SN anime and is much more similar to Tsukihime, theme and character wise.

    Step 3. Recommend Tsukihime visual novel.

    Step 4. By now they should have developed an emotional bond with at least one of the characters. Now you recommend Melty. As they are emotionally linked with one character, they are much more likely to stick with the game and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step 5: Kick them in the teeth and take their money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I like the last step

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it how you automatically sign me up for both XD

    ReplyDelete