-->

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

So it turns out

I'm actually pretty damn bad at Brawl. Well, I'm alright at Brawl, but bad at each and every individual character. I can play the game, but I can't pick up spacing and ATs and matchups and whatnot. As proof, today I was practicing against Andy's Dorf (also his new Kirby, but that's irrelevant). I did exactly the same in terms of victory with Metaknight as I did with Falcon. Whether or not this means Falcon is better or I'm bad, I'm not really sure, but I'd bet on the second. It doesn't help Andy knows my Brawl thought pattern, letting him get easy dair spikes with Victorydorf, but ah well, can't be helped. I should be better with Metaknight and Falcon in time for Katina, though.

For now, random useless fact: thunder stomping with Falcon is a good way to counter a Dorf thunder stomping.

4 comments:

  1. See the red button? Press it. When your thumb starts locking up mash down on the yellow stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world, Pete... We have candy, so your failure will not be a bitter disappointment (hah hah hah..........sorry...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad you cant thunder stomp with falcon properly :P
    but tbh my ganon is backroom material so yeah.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can thunder stomp alright, its just not the most useful thing with Falcon since he has useful autocancels and doesn't need to glitch his dair to do it.

    Also, you can post with a google account, you know, you don't need to use Anonymous if you have Gmail.

    ReplyDelete