-->

Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

More on Pete's AH3 Experience

So, yeah, I've tried out pretty much the whole cast now, though I'll admit I haven't tried every arcana yet (particularly Mirror, I haven't even considered it yet because I'm not nearly librarian enough yet), and, although I'm still liking Lilica, Kira and Lieselotte are really sticking with me (as they did in AH2, so, yeah, don't know what I was expecting to happen). I probably don't have the tech skill necessary for Lieselotte, or the dedication (since MvC3 will inevitably consume me, no matter how much I want to play AH3), so that brings it down to Kira and Lilica. Based entirely on appearance, as well, they're both awesome (demons <3 and sukumizu <3), so yeah, I'll feel good regardless of which I go with. More updates for the few of you that actually care tomorrow, though tomorrow will probably be a Magic update day.

No comments:

Post a Comment