-->

Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HOLY FUCKING DICKS

THE PANDORICA OPENED AND MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING. HYYYYYYYPE FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

That's all I'm going to say on that topic, for those of you haven't seen the Pandorica Opens yet. But by god it was awesome. Also reignited my interest in toys, though I didn't manage to find the Dalek figure I was after, so the Doctor Who toy interest was rather short-lived for the moment.

Instead, let me introduce you to my new friend. His name is Victorymar:

To celebrate my recent triumph onto the Perth Power Rankings (sure, its only 10th, in the most barren state in the world, but hey, its better than nothing), I decided to splurge a whole $19 on a plushie I've been looking at for a while. Olimar, being commander of the pikmin, goes rather well with my previous purchase on a purple pikmin:

Though, as you can see, he's easily overpowered by the Pikmin.

In other news, I decided to actually (!) OPEN TRON BONNE.


Yeah, I know, quality isn't amazing. I'm working on it, along with a backdrop for me to take future and superior pictures of my collection, rather than just 'wherever they happen to be on my bed or desk'. So, expect a much superior shot of my collection in the /toy/ section of my blog in the future.

With the quiz day on Friday, me and Kane will be working on the questions soon, and I may or may not post a list of them up on this after the quiz is over, for any of you who hope to test your skill against me and aren't going to be there. I'll also be trying to get a new PPPP up (ideas are currently 'current Perth scene' discussion with Vlade and Jesse or another interview with Kane or Andy, and you won't find out which until you watch it when it comes out!)

So yeah, that's the brief update for news in Pete's world, tune in tomorrow for more groundbreaking advancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment