-->

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pete's Sigs

So Alzi's a lazy fuck who probably wouldn't have done a good job anyway, so I decided to work on my sigs in GIMP. Previously, I'd done courses on using photoshop and done quite well (top of the class, since I worked out of spite). However, this was counteracted by the fact that GIMP is completely fucking useless. Anyway, I tried hard enough, following a fairly simple formula for the sigs, and here they are:

Dudley (Street Fighter 3/Super Street Fighter 4)
Dudley
Q (Street Fighter 3)
Q
Eddie/Zato-1 (Guilty Gear)
Eddie
Hazama (BlazBlue)
Hazama
Morrigan and Lilith (Darkstalkers)
Morrigan and Lilith
Robo-Ky (Guilty Gear)
Robo-Ky
Hisui and Kohaku (Melty Blood/Tsukihime)
Hisui and Kohaku
Olimar (Pikmin)
Olimar

Comment on what you like, what should be improved, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment